Want to do DIY leafleting against the Tories in the General Election 2017 campaign? Do you prefer to use indie, non-party flyers? Don't have flyers or a design to hand?
You've come to the right place! Here is everything you need to run a DIY leafleting campaign where you live... and keep it legal.
Choose a design below, and take our free artwork...
Or just order 5000 flyers direct from our recommended printer today! Either:
- "Express order" from this page, direct from the printers with one phone call - 5,000 flyers delivered to your door for £105... OR
- Follow our separate step-by-step instructions to do your own easy screen work and upload on your flyers, to save £20 (so 5,000 flyers for just £85).
Click on an image above to bring up larger images in a new browser tab, or scroll down to view all the designs as larger images on this page.
More to follow: We're going to aim to keep adding more designs as soon as we can. Keep checking back if you don't see one you love yet!
- Flyer 1: #VoteHuman
- Flyer 2: #VotingToryKillsDisabledPeople
- Flyer 3: #VotingToryStarvesChildren
- Flyer 4: #NotAllAboutCorbyn #ToryBritain
- Flyer 5: #FireCutsKill #VotingToryKills
- Flyer 6: #StrongAndStable like the Titanic
- Flyer 7: #BBCbias #MediaBias
- Flyer 8: Should I Vote Tory? #ToriesForThe1Percent
- Ordering flyers: next steps
- Want to submit your own artwork for inclusion here?
Use our recommended printer, call today
We can recommend the online printer A Local Printer, to deliver a box of 5000 double-sided, full colour A6 flyers to your door for £105.
Option A: Choose express ordering, no screen work needed!
Keep it legal: DO THIS before you call...
Your flyers MUST have an election "imprint" added to them. This is the law! A Local Printer will be able to do this for you, but it is essential that you understand what you need to do.
Once you've read this page, you should understand the legal need to include a "Promoted by..." as well as a "Printed by" small print line on your flyers. Once you've identified whose name will go on the flyers as "promoter" and what contact postal address will be given for them, you can go ahead and call and place your order.
Call A Local Printer now to place your order (9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
If you would like the printers to add the election imprint on your behalf, A Local Printer charge a £20 fee, making their overall charge £105 for 5000 flyers. Steps to do it this easy way:
- Simply make a note of the number (provided above) of the flyer you would like to order.
- Decide the name and address you are going to provide as "promoter" of your flyers, in order to obey election law - see above.
- Ring A Local Printer on 01903 742003 during normal office hours (9am-5pm Mon-Fri).
- Say: "I'd like to order Stop the Tories flyer number X, quantity 5000, recycled/non-recycled [you choose]. The promoter's name for you to add the legal imprint is [name] and their postal address is [address]."
- A Local Printer will then talk you through payment instructions and confirming your order. A Local Printer will not take payment immediately over the phone, but they will give you instructions for how to make an electronic transfer.
- Once your order is confirmed and paid for, the flyers will be delivered to your door, within 6 working days of when your order is completed.
- [Remember: Monday 29th May 2017 is a bank holiday, not a working day.]
Pay just £5 extra for best quality, 100% recycled flyers
If like us you're conscious about minimising the impact on the environment of your campaigning, and also you'd like the best possible product, you can choose to pay £110 (so just £5 extra) per box of 5000 flyers to have them printed on rugged 100% recycled board.
Turnaround times and deadlines
If you use this method of ordering, you won't have your flyers back straight away. Don't forget to take that into account when you plan your campaign!
(You could probably find another printer who can turn around your order sooner, if you need them printed ASAP!)
- For standard (non-recycled) flyers, they will be dispatched to you within five working days of your order, meaning you should have your box of shiny flyers six working days from when your order is complete. (Remember: Monday 29th May is a bank holiday and not a working day.)
- For 100% recycled flyers, A Local Printer have one print run per week: order and approve proofs by Tuesday, flyers dispatched Thursday for Friday delivery.
On delivery day, the delivery company will text you in the morning with a one-hour slot for your delivery. All there'll be left to do is to plan the distribution of your flyers!
(Need your flyers quicker? Simply find your own alternative print firm, and submit our artwork to them. Make sure the imprinting is done correctly!)
OR Option B: Choose the manual ordering option, save £20
If so, then
- Right-click and save both sides of the "almost print ready PDF files" links underneath the flyer images above, for the design you want to use.
- Use these files in conjunction with our guide to manually imprinting and uploading your own flyers. [Go to guide...]
We will be delighted to feature high-quality flyer designs by a range of other artists and designers.
If you have artwork ready in the correct aspect ratio for an A6 flyer (105mm x 148mm), you are welcome to email it to us at email@example.com.
- High-resolution PNG (or JPG) file(s) in A6 aspect ratio - preferably front and back for a double-sided flyer.
- Commercial press ready PDF file(s) (300 dpi, CMYK preferred), with 3mm bleed added on all sides (i.e. file size should be 111mm x 154mm). [More spec details...]
- You must leave sufficient space on one side of your design for the legally required "election imprint" small print to be added - refer to the designs above.
If you have concepts but some extra design work will be needed, you're very welcome to email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask whether we like it and whether or not we'd like to commission your work. (No payments available at this time.)