It's easy to get your Facebook page started right now!
Step 1: Go to your Facebook home page.
Step 2: On your Facebook home page, go to the 'EXPLORE' section in the left-hand bar, and select 'Pages'. (Your ''EXPLORE' menu will look a little like the picture on the right, although everyone's is a little different.)
Step 3: In the top right-hand corner, just underneath your blue top status bar, there is the option Create Page. Click there (see left).
Step 4: You'll then get a big window with pictures. It is asking you what kind of page you want to create. Select the 'Cause or Community' button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Step 5: That big button then flips over and prompts you to enter the name of your group. Type your chosen page name there.
Not sure what page name to use? Here are a few made-up examples of good names:
- Stop the Tories 2017 Anytown
- Stop the Tories 2017 Telford - Lucy Allan OUT!
- Derby County FC Fans Against the Tories 2017
- Artists vs the Tories #GE17
- British Asians Against the Tories 2017
- People Living With Cancer Against the Tories 2017
- Dumbledore's Army Against the Tories 2017
- Goths Against the Tories 2017
- Runners Against the Tories 2017
...The possibilities are endless! ;-)
Step 6: Click the blue 'Get Started' button.
Step 7: Your page is now created!
On the next page you'll learn how to make your page look good. Our step-by-step instructions make it easy!